Sunday, September 8, 2013

This is Tashi’s sister, Lexi. I will be posting for her while she is gone. The main purpose for this blog is to print it out into a book when Tashi is done with her mission, but we’d love for you to keep up to date with her adventures too!
Tashi has been called to the Korea Seoul South Mission. She reports to the MTC on September 11, 2013. This mission is one of the 58 new missions that were announced in Frebruary of this year. She received her call in April. My family thought she would be called to Japan, but we were all pleasantly surprised. Tashi has been studying Korean all summer, making Kimchi, watching The District, and reading Preach my Gospel.


We’re down to the last few days and it seems that time is speeding up. I’ll miss Tashi, but I’m so proud of her and actually a little jealous of the experiences that she’ll get to have. 행운 (haeng un) – Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment